Tuesday, May 7, 2013

First full day home

Monday morning started off pretty good. It was a great feeling to wake up in my own bed and I actually slept for about a solid 5 hours! I went down stairs and took my medicine about 6:45am and then went back up to bed and fell asleep til about 11am. I was feeling pretty good after that, I came down stairs and got setup on the couch and turned on the TV and of course started watching old recorded episodes of Duck Dynasty. My sister helped me get some lunch, small bit of salad and some chicken. I ate almost all of it, but again I do fill up pretty fast now so it's no where near what I would normally eat. Took a short nap after that and had a few friends stop by which was nice to chat with people for awhile. My boss's wife and their daughters Kori and Jordan came over shortly after my friends were here and brought over a pot of homemade chicken orzo soup and homemade bread!! mmmmmmmm delicious!! Spent some time with them and then caught up on some more TV. My friend Lyman came by and we took a walk outside, at this point I was tired of sitting in on such a beautiful day. Felt really good after the walk, and decided that I was going to walk down the street to Justin's house and hangout their until my mom came by and she could pick me up and bring me home. Hung out at Justin's for awhile, his sister Kaitlin went and got us all treats from the Custard Stand (I went with the Chocolate Shake) and waited for mama dukes to get their. She came and picked me up, I was in a lot of pain at the time, drove back to the house. I went right for my medicine and hit the couch for awhile. I watched the Red Wings game on TV, held of on pain meds so I would stay awake for the whole game, they ended up winning it in overtime so the series was now tied 2-2 which made me a happy camper. Then I crashed out for awhile, woke up at about 5:30am in some pain took some medicine watched more TV and went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment